- Introduction: These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- Intellectual property rights: Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- License to use website: You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
- Acceptable use: You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
User-generated content: In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to our website, for whatever purpose.
Indemnity: You agree to indemnify us, and our directors, officers, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or suits or proceedings, as well as any losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in any way connected with your use of our website, your user content or your breach of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions: Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- take such action as we reasonably deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
- Variation: We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time.
Assignment: We may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
Severability: If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Our details: The full name of the website is GiftForYou.pk. It is an online store based in Pakistan.